UKC

What's your favourite Big Bang?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Sarah G 02 Nov 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The exploding jelly has gone!

Now's it just a bunch of bloody flowers. Where's the fun in that?

Sxx
 thin bob 02 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G:
well exactly! Flowers = pah!
jelly = coooool!

I nearly bought a boxset today..i dogsat with a boxset in the living room and coveted it immediately (they came back before it finished...)....lying on sofa, tea and dogs within reach....excellent!

bazinga
 Andy Farnell 02 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: The one about LPT.

Andy F
 Rob Davies 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: Episodes involving the mothers of Sheldon or Leonard are usually good value.
Yikes!
 Nathan Adam 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: Who's Radiohead ?
PixieNinja 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Rob Davies: I agree that any with the mothers are normally quite fun. Also when sheldon goes even crasier than normal, stuff like the 'ba-zinger' in the ball pit or when he decides to be the flash oh and other geeky references like lord of the rings and game of thrones.
 tim000 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: bring on tomorrow evening
 marsbar 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: I think either the ball pit, or maybe when he buys Penny everything in the shop and then hugs her.
 rob_0602 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: views on last nights new episode?
 robandian 17 Nov 2012
In reply to marsbar: Defo the "Leonard look he's hugging me!" or from same episode when Sheldon explains (looking at Penny)that with a healthy set of ovaries he could create his own Spock! from DNA in the spit on the napkin.
 Ava Adore 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G:

It's a toss up between the Siri episode and the one where Sheldon and Kripke compete on the basketball court for the office at the university.

It's so good to have it back.

"That's ruined space then...."
 tim000 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: the sheldon radio interveiw episode.
 Philo22 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: Sheldon in the ball pool for sure!
 Tiggs 17 Nov 2012
In reply to rob_0602:

There's a new series?! How did I miss this? When is it on? I need to make sure I record it.

For some v. strange reason I find BBT v.v funny.
 Tiggs 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Philo22: bazinga!
 hang_about 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Tiggs:
Sheldon on valium - "I'm batman!"
or where he admits to putting increasing amounts of moths in Leonard's food to see at what point it becomes mothy.
Wonko The Sane 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G: Penny vs Sheldon.

This program is one of my horrible guilty secrets.

I hate that I love it.
 Dave Garnett 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Wonko The Sane:

I'm fortunate in having a teenage daughter I can blame for it being on.

LennyJ1 21 Nov 2012
When everyone scares Sheldon and he trys to get his revenge on them all lol
 neilh 21 Nov 2012
In reply to Sarah G:

The one where they return from the antartic research expedition. The one with bernadettes dad where Howard says the wedding will have to be postponed and he admits to the dad he is terrified. The Robot fight. Brilliant.
 Rob Davies 30 Nov 2012
In reply to Rob Davies: When I wrote this I had forgotten the episode where Barry Kripke goes on about "This voice wegonition software is cwap" after his phone responds "I'm sorry, I don't recognise 'Bawwy'".

Best series of lisping jokes since "He wanks higher than any in Wome."
 Duncan Bourne 02 Dec 2012
In reply to Sarah G:
Any of them with Amy in. I think that the Amy/Penny relationship is a great counterpoint to the Sheldon/Leonard relationship.
 The Lemming 03 Dec 2012
In reply to Sarah G:

Amy, I think outclasses Sheldon, which is a hard thing to achieve.

A couple of stand out moments are where Any goes to the bathroom with her electric toothbrush and tells Sheldon to ignore the funny noises.

Another is when Sheldon scores with a lady, using his Green Lamp and Hulk hands.

In truth, every episode makes me cry with laughter.
skarabrae 03 Dec 2012
In reply to Sarah G: is there a name for big bang fans? Star trek has "trekkies" surely we deserve an appropriate title
 John Lewis 03 Dec 2012
In reply to Sarah G: SIRI, by far
 Offwidth 03 Dec 2012
In reply to skarabrae:

I was tempted to say nearly everyone (unlike trekkies who were weird folk) I'd like to know if anyone dislikes it (or worse). I think its a remarkably accessible and well written comedy even though it would have been far funnier to me if they made it truely geeky (being from a theoretical physics background I know it is geek lite) but then again it would have been cancelled after one series.
 rousse 03 Dec 2012
In reply to The Lemming:

"It's a tiara!"

I love Amy.
 neilh 03 Dec 2012
In reply to Sarah G:
Must admit to looking forward to Howard returning from the International Space Station.
 Rob Davies 11 Dec 2012
In reply to The Lemming:
> (In reply to Sarah G)
>
> Amy, I think outclasses Sheldon, which is a hard thing to achieve.
>
> A couple of stand out moments are where Any goes to the bathroom with her electric toothbrush and tells Sheldon to ignore the funny noises.

It seems funnier when you know that Amy calls the toothbrush "Gerald".
Wonko The Sane 11 Dec 2012
In reply to Sarah G: Mine hasn't happened yet. But you can bet your bottom dollar that when it ends in two, three or four seasons, Sheldon will get laid!!!!!

Can't wait.
 davidbirtles 15 Dec 2012
In reply to Sarah G:

Lets not forget the ones with Sheldon vs Wil Wheaton.
 Sheffield Sam 15 Dec 2012
I love the scene where Sheldon goes indoor climbing, the staff member clips the rope to his harness and begins to belay him, at which point Sheldon looks at him and says "And this is what you do for a living? Your mother must be so proud"

Sam

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...