UKC

A really great place to stay in Majorca

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Earlier this year I spent a month climbing in Majorca. I stayed in an airbnb in Caimari which is a very central location for a lot of the better climbing and which has its own excellent crag within walking distance. Caimari is a popular village with climbers and cyclists and has shops, bars and several good restaurants.

I'm posting this because the property I stayed in and Enrique, the guy who rented it to me, are very worth recommending. I don't have any interest in the place, I just thought it deserved to be bigged up on UKC. 

​​​​​​https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/10720530?location=Caimari%2C%20Spain&sou...

Trangia 02 Jul 2020

In reply:

Would the disliker care to give their reason for the dislike?

At face value that seems a very churlish thing to do when a long established member of UKC (since 2009) gives a recommendation for a place he has stayed in which not only might give the owner a boost in these very difficult times, and at the same time helps fellow readers of UKC in their search for somewhere nice.

Without an explanation your dislike is unhelpful to everyone.

Blanche DuBois 02 Jul 2020
In reply to Trangia:

> In reply:

> Without an explanation your dislike is unhelpful to everyone.

Suspect "everyone" is able to ignore them (with your illustrious exception). Chill dude.

JohnnyW 02 Jul 2020
In reply to colin struthers:

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to go back cycling at some point, and will give this place a look. Cheers

badgerjockey 03 Jul 2020

What is this Majorca you speak of? Is it anywhere near Mallorca? Ho ho...

Caimari is a wonderful location! Some absolutely fantastic walking from there too. Ahhhh I miss it so much. I can also recommend airbnbs in Bunyola and Andratx too...

Iamgregp 03 Jul 2020

We stayed in Soler when we went last absolutely lovely and not too touristy.

Iamgregp 03 Jul 2020
In reply to Trangia:

The reason hit the dislike button is that because they're bellends, and when people are bellends it's really hard for them not to act like bellends. 

No doubt I'll get some bellend disliking this post, but that's the beauty of bellends - nobody cares what they think

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...