UKC

Carn Brea help

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mikeysee123 14 Nov 2021

Hey, I’ve not long started indoor bouldering and am really keen to get outside. I live very close to Carn Brea (Redruth, Cornwall) and would really appreciate it if there’s someone or a group who could show me some of the easier problems. What’s the best way to make contact with local bouldering groups? Thanks, Mike

In reply to mikeysee123: Go to Carn Brea on a nice sunny day and see who turns up!

OP mikeysee123 15 Nov 2021
In reply to Stephen R Young: that is a really good idea, and I will head up there on my own next time there’s some decent weather. But in the meantime it would be nice to know if there’s a local group or something like that.

In reply to mikeysee123:

Not local, but maybe see if there are any local climbing groups on Facebook, or head down to The Tide and chat with the staff there. I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction. 

Chris H 15 Nov 2021
In reply to mikeysee123:have you joined west Cornwall training and bouldering Facebook group

OP mikeysee123 16 Nov 2021
In reply to Chris H: thanks, I’ll look them up.

OP mikeysee123 16 Nov 2021
In reply to smile youve won: been to the Tire, thanks, didn’t think to ask them! Will have a look on Fb though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...