UKC

Boreal Lynx

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Joel Perkin 04 Jan 2013
Hi Guys, my rock shoes wore through pretty quickly and I've been looking at some Boreal Lynx rock boots. Has anyone used these or own them who can give any feedback on them? They look nice, and the rubber looks sticky but I am finding a shop to try them on in pretty hard. Cheers in advance guys.
 andi turner 05 Jan 2013
In reply to Joel Perkin: Depends where you're based I suppose. Try contacting the distributor directly, I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction. mpickwell@e-boreal.com
 bouldery bits 05 Jan 2013
In reply to Joel Perkin:

Ellis Brigham stock them, give em a call first to make sure there in at your nearest shop.
 DT5714 05 Jan 2013
In reply to Joel Perkin:

I've just got a pair, I've climbed in them a couple of times and impressed so far. I've climbed in 5.10's for years but thought I'd try something new as the heel on the 5.10's are baggy as hell. They are narrower than my Anasazi Velcro's and I have wide feet but I have ended up with the same size as my 5.10's.

Any other questions feel free to ask.
OP Joel Perkin 05 Jan 2013
In reply to DT5714: Cheers man, how do you find the rubber? Is it really as sticky as people say? Also how do you find the toe box? I've heard some people say its odd.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...