UKC

Suunto ambit 2, the end?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 sebastien 14 Jun 2019

Hello,

I have been trying to follow what's happening with movescount and the new app. What I gather is that basically from 2020, there will be no place to upload data with ancient ambit. Is that correct?

Thanks for your feedback

Sébastien

steelbru 15 Jun 2019
In reply to sebastien:

Saw this on another forum, an update from Suunto :-

"Dear Suunto Community,

We are happy to share the latest news on our digital service transition. This is the third update of 2019, here you can find the details of our January and April update.

This update is focused on our long-standing community members currently connecting their Ambit and Ambit2 to Suunto movescount.com. We want to share that we will have a solution to connect to Suunto app in the future. While we are still working on many details and the timing, we wanted to let you know our plans, and that you have our commitment that you will be able continue to enjoy your trusted Ambits with this understanding. We will update with details in the coming months.

-Your Suunto Team”

Bog ninja 16 Jun 2019
In reply to steelbru:

I have heard the same thing, essentially they are probably going to discontinue the Movescount app but allow users with non Bluetooth enabled watches to still upload and manage/view  their data on the desktop version of Movescount 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...