UKC

V12 online shop

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Kemics 31 Dec 2011
Is/are amazing!

I put an order through on boxing day for some kit (as a present to myself...im so generous). Was super speedy and free delivery, communications were great and best of all cheap AND gave me free kit. Very much a happy customer.

john_mx 31 Dec 2011
In reply to Kemics: Free kit :s?
 Pinkney 31 Dec 2011
In reply to john_mx:
dmm seconds?
 Alpenglow 31 Dec 2011
In reply to Kemics: I got a free shadow screwgate 2nd. It had one tiny scratch on it, which would have happened after one day of climbing anyway!

BR
 Dom Whillans 01 Jan 2012
In reply to Kemics:
they're great; i once ordered some BD ice screws from them and had a message saying that they didn't have the ones i'd ordered in stock and would i accept the more expensive versions for the same price as the cheap ones! they've kept my business ever since.
 Thomaslynchuk 01 Jan 2012
In reply to Kemics:
Do you work for V12?
OP Kemics 01 Jan 2012
In reply to Plan Airborne:

nope, but I'm open to offers

I was really impressed with the DMM seconds. A few had scratches (nothing you wouldn't get in a days climbing) but most of them I couldn't even find a defect and I studied them under a lamp.
 AndyP 01 Jan 2012
In reply to Kemics: Just had some excellent service from Banana Fingers and Hilltrek. Above and beyond the call of duty. They both deserve a shout as well. Happy New Year.
Cambridge-Climber 02 Jan 2012
In reply to Kemics: I placed an order for some Ice Screws that I didn't get for Christmas from my loved ones, with Summit to Sea. The price was good, the order was placed Christmas day afternoon, they arrived here on Thursday 29th, next working day with free delivery and by using a discount code I got 20% off the RRP

They're now in my favourites!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...