UKC

Good morning

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bottom Clinger 15 Apr 2021

One minute ago. Hope you all have a good day. Mx

Lankyman 15 Apr 2021
In reply to Bottom Clinger:

Sink overflowed, house on fire? Late shift last night so a sluggish start for me. I'll kickstart my @rse into gear and go for a waffle. Looks like a nice morning outside.

In reply to Lankyman:

About an hour ago, stood in some thick undergrowth and failing to photo blackcap. Heard a grunty noise, something scuffled away and two fox Cubs sat looking at me six feet away. Really small. So I sneakily got my phone to video them. I was in bramble city so could lower the phone to video. After ten seconds they scuttled off. And I hadn’t pressed record....

deepsoup 15 Apr 2021

> And I hadn’t pressed record....

D'Oh!  But still, what a magical encounter.

Myfyr Tomos 15 Apr 2021

Discharge from t'mill?

Myfyr Tomos 15 Apr 2021

Ho hum! Really bad luck - easily done.

In reply to Myfyr Tomos:

> Ho hum! Really bad luck - easily done.

Sure is. Once did the exact same when I guessed where a pair of hares where heading, so I scuttled off to hide behind a bush. The hares casually idled their way within 20 feet of me, me smug as a bug in a rug ‘knowing’ that I had video’ed them....

In reply to Myfyr Tomos:

I’m actually in the ‘Down South’.  Had some time off work and bobbed down to take daughter back to college and her house is empty so thought I’d rebel. Weather has been amazing. Bloody cold in the mornings though. Anyway, the people are friendlier than their reputation, but they do speak weird. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...