UKC

35% off Terra Nova Quasar 2 + Voyager 2 Tents!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

35% off Terra Nova Quasar 2 + Voyager 2 Tents!
Only whilst stocks last which might not be to long!

Quasar 2 - £585 RRP £900
The ever-copied but never bettered classic, the Quasar is the definitive 4-season, 2-person mountain tent that celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. The Quasar is designed for mountaineers looking for an extremely strong tent. Whether you’re up in the mountains or at the poles, the Quasar will stand up to it all. Its strength, durability and space, make it the perfect choice for long-term mountaineering trips or expeditions at any time of the year.

Voyager 2 - £479 RR £740
For over 25 years, the Voyager tent has been a favourite for backpackers and trekkers for year-round camping due to its aerodynamic shape and semi-geodesic design. The Voyager stands up to almost all weather conditions with ease. The Voyager’s semi-geodesic tent design provides fantastic stability and plenty of space to accommodate 2 people with their kit. The freestanding nature of the tent is designed for the backpacker or traveller going on medium to long-duration trips and looking for a spacious lightweight kit.

FREE UK DELIVERY on orders £75+

You can also earn Customer Rewards points, build them up for money off future purchases or spend as you go!

View Now

NathanP 09 Jul 2023
In reply to Joe Browns/The Climbers Shop:

"For over 25 years, the Voyager tent has been a favourite for backpackers and trekkers for year-round camping"

A lot over 25 years - I bought mine in 1987 and have been using it ever since!

Post edited at 20:55
In reply to NathanP:

Oh nice! Thats good to hear!

brianjcooper 18 Jul 2023
In reply to NathanP:

Just checked.

I bought my Ultra Quasar in 1998.  Both of us still going well   

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...