Lowe Alpine is a leading manufacturer of backpacks and accessories in the outdoor industry. Recently, the global Head Office returned to Kendal, where its team of specialists continue to challenge the boundaries of product design. With Lowe Alpine apparel soon to return to the brand portfolio, it is an exciting time to join the company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person to join our marketing team in Kendal. The role is varied and bridges graphic design and marketing duties.
You will have the following skill set:
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Quark
• Familarity with Lightroom would be desirable
• Good degree in Graphical Design
• Be familiar with the pre-press process
• Be competent with image management
• Be a willing and integral part of the marketing team, helping with a variety of administrative and design duties when necessary
• Ideally have a participative interest in the outdoors
• Be a competent communicator
• An appreciation of social media would be very beneficial
• Copywriting skills an advantage
• Experience and enthusiasm to work to tight deadlines
• Various graphic design projects – e.g. workbooks, POS, marketing materials, newsletters etc
• Liaising with distributors to provide product and action images, text etc
• Managing image banks
• Working closely with the Marketing Manager to assist in the day to day running of the marketing department
• Involvement with web site and social media content management
• Assist with design and set up of trade shows / International Sales Meetings (some International travel will be required)
At Lowe Alpine, we like to work hard and all pull together to ensure things get done. We have built a great working environment and all have a “can do” attitude. If you’re of the same mind-set and have the skills we require, we’d love to receive your application.