DMM International has a vacancy at their North Wales offices in Llanberis for a customer service representative who is fluent in written and spoken German.
This is a key office based position within the sales department with both business development and sales administration roles.
Main purposes of role:
• Building strong relationships and identifying new business opportunities within the German speaking countries. This will involve both the Climbing and Industrial Access markets.
• Providing technical and logistical support to both domestic and export customers.
• To be a central link between customers, export agents, operations and the sales team in order to ensure that customer’s needs are met in the most efficient manner.
• To keep customers proactively informed about the status and progress of orders.
• Updating the German language mirrors of the DMM websites
The role will require some travel to both trade shows and key customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Fluent in English and German
• An active climber
• Strong administration and organisational skills with an eye for detail
• Capable of operating in a pro-active manner to meet the customers requirements
• Self motivated and able to use own initiative; yet also comfortable working in a small, tight team.
• Computer literate: Excel, Word etc
Starting date: ASAP
Salary will be relative to qualifications, ability and experience.
Applications with a CV and covering letter to: