UKC

Signed books, old books, h/b and rare books.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Chris Bonington Mountaineer. 1st p/b, Chris’s own book given to me to sell. Signed by himself, Leo Houlding and Paul Braithwaite. New.  £25

Tenzing Ed Douglas. Given to me and signed by Ed himself.  1st h/b. £25

The Magician’s Glass. Ed Douglas. Rare now as a signed ltd edition. H/b no. 120/200.  £49

Vertical Pleasure. Mick Fowler Rev edition 2006, 1st h/b. As new £23

Arka Tagh. William Holgate. New, Given to me and signed by William. 1st h/b  £27

Quest into the Unknown Tony Howard. Signed special edition, new. The man is amazing ( and he likes my cakes!) £25

The Ascent of Everest John Hunt. A curiosity this one. 1st/3rd impression h/b but signed by all 11 members of the cast of Hobson’s Choice - as a gift.  £25

Unknown Pleasures Andy Kirkpatrick special cloth bound 1st edition. Signed by Andy. £25

This My Voyage Tom Longstaffe. 1950 1st edition Signed! By Longstaffe who was a member of the 1924 Everest reconnaissance expedition. Extremely rare signed.   £270

All 14 Eight Thousanders. Reinhold Messner. 1st edition signed by Messner with a gift declaration for the previous owner.  £37

Freedom Climbers. Bernadette McDonald. New 2012 reprint (1st was 2011) signed by Bernadette and Voytek Kurtyka (Paul got him to sign at the Alpine club dinner- he rarely signs)  £79

Mountain Photography  C Douglas Milner 1st 1945 no dj  Signed by him in Nov 1958.  £49

Winter Climbing. Ian Parnell and Neil Gresham. P/b Rockfax 2009 1st. Ian’s copy signed by him and given to me.  £23

Etoiles et Tempetes. Gaston Rebuffat 1st French edition 1954. Signed by Rebuffat with a dedication.  £37

Mountains of the Midnight Sun. Showell Styles. 1st edition 1954. Signed by Styles with a dedication.  £69

Structured Chaos. Victor Saunders. 1st ltd edition no. 87/200. Signed by Victor and Mick Fowler  (who is on the front of the book)  £49

Flammes de Pierre. Anne Sauvy. 1st English edition 1991 signed by Anne. £18

The Shishapangma Expedition. Doug Scott and Alex McIntyre. 1994 reprint h/b signed by Doug. £25

My Father Frank. Tony Smythe. 1st h/b 2013 signed by Tony Smythe.  £21

Clouds from Both Sides. Julie Tullis. 1st h/b 1986 signed by Kurt Diemberger  £59

Snow in the Kingdom Ed Webster 1st h/b signed by Ed.  £25

Scrambles amongst the Alps.  Edward Whymper 6th edition 1936 Snowflake cover, no dj, great condition, all maps etc. Has previous owner’s name in.  £49

The Romance of Mountaineering  R L G Irving 1st h/b with a dj. Good condition and all photos and tissues present.  £21

Portrait of a Mountaineer. Don Whillans. 1st h/b 1971, from the library of the explorer and climber Peter Roberts, includes a Xmas greetings card signed by Whillans.  £109

Hardbacks/unsigned/all £8 plus pp. :-

Virgin on Insanity.  Steve Bell.                                Postcards from the Ledge.  Greg Child.             Coming Through.  Andy Fanshawe.                  Distant Snows ( brand new) John Harding.   Beyond the Mountain.  Steve Howse.          Revelations. Jerry Moffatt.                                          The Totem Pole. Paul Pritchard. 

please add postage and email me to buy or for photos/more info. 

In reply to Linda Orritt:

I forgot to say that all proceeds go to Community Action Nepal. 

Structured Chaos sold. Thank you. 

Unknown pleasures sold. Thank you

llanberis36 20:06 Mon

Hi

Can I buy the Gaston Rebuffat book please

Thanks

In reply to llanberis36:

Yes of course. Rebuffat book now sold. Thank you

Freedom climbers is now sold. Thank you

I can be flexible on price in these tougher times - especially with ‘gifted’ books as I will still make some money for Community Action Nepal. Please email me if you’re interested in any, looking for anything or want to do a deal? Thanks 

HI Linda,

Can I have:

Messner x14 8000m

Steve House Beyond the Mountain

Flammes de Pierre Anne Sauvy

Thanks

In reply to Ian65:

Yes of course and thank you. Can you email me your address and I’ll send bank details and either post or deliver them for you. 

Hello Linda,

May I take Chris Bonnington's Mountaineer please? 

Thanks and Regards,

Jim

In reply to jimmccall:

Yes of course you can and thank you. 

Don Whillans book and card now sold. Thank you 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...