UKC

App - Lakes - Dow - D buttress missing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mcawle 15 Jul 2020

Hi,

Just perusing Dow Crag on the Android app looking for the Topo for D Ordinary Route, which has a Rockfax description: https//www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/crags/dow_crag_cumbria-355/d_ordinary_route-3387

But can't find it and no entry for D Buttress more generally (assuming there are other routes features there).

Is this a bug? Just FYI

In reply to mcawle:

I think it should be there on the Woodhouse Pinnacle topo. We saved a bit of topo space since it was visible on that topo but technically, it is a different buttress.

You can search for routes on the Routes tab to find all the installed 'Ordinary Routes'.

Alan

OP mcawle 15 Jul 2020
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Hmm, doesn't seem to be, unless I'm doing something wrong. Can't seem to attach screenshots from my phone to this post as UKC gives a file type error message - can I email them?

Alkis 15 Jul 2020

Yeah, I can't see it either.

In reply to mcawle:

Sorry, my mistake. I was thinking you were referring to 'C' Ordinary Route (Summer) (VD)

'D' Ordinary Route (VD) wasn't included in the Lake District Climbs Rockfax hence it isn't in the app. There was a problem in that it had been linked to 'C' Ordinary Route incorrectly which meant that it had the 'R' in the Logbook listing but that has now been corrected.

Alan

OP mcawle 15 Jul 2020

Understood, thanks for the prompt feedback!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...