UKC

climb search tool

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Rob1082 08 Apr 2021

hello,

I'm trying to search for sports climbs near me but when I click on logbook and search for just sports climbs I still get a list of everything.

am I doing something wrong?

In reply to Rob1082:

Is this on the ukc find crag page https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/map/ ?

If I search for sport climbs near me, the list below the map only shows sport crags, but I agree the map itself is showing additional crags. I'll take a look into why this is.

If the list is showing wrong for you, can you please copy into your reply the url which will contain all the search params, so I can debug it

OP Rob1082 08 Apr 2021
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

hello,

you are right 

the list below is only sports climbs

thank you =)

In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

I've found this feature difficult to use as well. It's scrambling that I'm interested in. I think you're right that all the crags in the list contain scrambles when that's what you've searched for. I hadn't realised that before as when you select one of the crags from the list all the different climbing types are displayed and I didn't find it obvious what type each line was.

I've sussed it out now thanks to your post anyway so cheers. It'd definitely be an improvement though if the map would reduce to just show where the scrambles are when that's what you've searched for. Another way could be to still show every crag but change the colour of the ones which have scrambles.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...