UKC

Info for new cave at Arginonta Kalymnos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dandan 22 Oct 2018

Hi all,

Someone has added a new sector and a load of routes to  Arginonta Valley which I assume is from the latest edition of the guide. Before I go ahead and blindly approve the routes, could anyone send me a scan of the page just so I can double check i'm putting everything in the right place?

You can email me through my profile info I think. 

Cheers!

Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 22 Oct 2018
In reply to Dandan:

The Rock & Roll Cave is part of the free sample on Aris's site: https://climbkalymnos.com/guidebook/comment-page-4/#comment-56230

Chris

john arran 22 Oct 2018
In reply to Chris Craggs:

It's also been on the Kalymnos App for a while, although Aris's site above looks a little more up to date (even though it's overgraded the only hardish route I did there).

OP Dandan 22 Oct 2018
In reply to Chris Craggs:

Ideal, thanks!

In reply to Dandan:

> Hi all,

> Someone has added a new sector and a load of routes to  Arginonta Valley which I assume is from the latest edition of the guide. Before I go ahead and blindly approve the routes, could anyone send me a scan of the page just so I can double check i'm putting everything in the right place?

> You can email me through my profile info I think. 

> Cheers!

Wouldn’t that constitute plagiarism?

john arran 22 Oct 2018
In reply to Christheclimber:

Sounds to me like it would be using a variety of sources to best ensure the accuracy of the presented info. So, not plagiarism, no.

OP Dandan 23 Oct 2018

2/10. Please troll harder

In reply to Dandan:

New Aris guidebook:

“All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the authors except for the use of brief quotations in a book review “ 

Copyright 2018 by Aris Theodoropoulos, Katie Roussos.

I trust you have been in contact with Aris?

In reply to john arran:

> Sounds to me like it would be using a variety of sources to best ensure the accuracy of the presented info. So, not plagiarism, no.

New Aris guidebook:

“All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the authors except for the use of brief quotations in a book review “ 

Copyright 2018 by Aris Theodoropoulos, Katie Roussos.

john arran 23 Oct 2018

And your point is?

Taken literally, your quote means that anyone using the book at the crag needs written permission to do so!

OP Dandan 23 Oct 2018

Perhaps you should read my original post properly and work out what I want to see the guide book page for...

Neil Morrison 23 Oct 2018

Zzzzzzz

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...