UKC

Sheepbone Crag: Gallt yr Ogof

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 You_know_Alf 10 May 2016
Sheepbone Crag is in the Ogwen guide book and proved to be an excellent sun trap on one of the sunny, but cool, days last month. Good traditional mountaineering routes with a very traditional approach through the steep heather (!).

However, I can't find it on the UKC crag database to log the climbs - any ideas?

David
 Mark Kemball 10 May 2016
In reply to You_know_Alf:
Gallt Yr Ogof Use the "add missing climbs" button to add your routes to the database.
Post edited at 16:23
In reply to You_know_Alf:

I've added (Sheepbone Crag) to the crag name Mark linked to above so it'll show up easier in searches now.
OP You_know_Alf 10 May 2016
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Many thanks for that - I'll add the climbs

David
 Mark Kemball 11 May 2016
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Not sure how good an idea that is, Paul. Looking at the CC Ogwen guide, Sheepbone Crag is effectively one of the 9 buttresses that make up Gallt yr Ogof and it only has 3 routes on it. There are about 70 routes recorded on the whole crag. (I've never climbed there, but have just mentally added it to my "to do" list.)
In reply to Mark Kemball:

Ah, thanks for the info. I've amended the name and added a buttress for Sheepbone Crag instead. It'll still appear in the searches that way and hopefully the crag mod will sort out he order.

Cheers, Paul.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...