UKC

Stanage crag position swap

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DanDDJ 04 May 2022

Not a major flaw but noticed today that the Anniversary Arete's at Stanage North are the wrong way round as you walk along the crag.

The crag starting with Sinister VS should be left of the crag starting with 49th Parrallel.

Ta, Dan

In reply to DanDDJ:

Thanks. A 1-pixel error on page alignment meaning that the wrong buttress got sent out first. Now corrected in our master doc but it may be a while before we roll out the correction.

Alan

TobyA 05 May 2022
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Don't know if it's related at all Alan, but I've been updating the Eastern grit crags in the app today and have found in a number of them that various topos are now out of order, i.e. the leftmost bit of Birchen is no longer the "leftmost" topo on the first page of Birchen. Baslow has a similar issue. 

Edit: Curbar is messed up in topo order also, the little Rocker topo appears twice oddly. Once on the right, but also almost on the left end as well.

Post edited at 19:18
In reply to TobyA:

I think something may have gone wrong with the phone updating for you Toby. These are all okay in the version I have.

Are the topos the new? Difficult to tell but at Birchen, Baslow and Curbar, virtually all the photos are new and different from Eastern Grit 2015 book.

Alan

TobyA 05 May 2022

They are the new ones, and I have consistently been having problems with the updating of various books in the apps. I will email you chaps directly with a fuller description of what is and isn't happening.

The new pictures and topo photos look great though!

Graeme Hammond 06 May 2022

I only updated a few crags and noticed duplicate topos at higgar tor (left wing in twice) and cratcliffe (hermits cave area. Ps it's a travesty The Nemesis Exit doesn't get 2 stars after I cleaned it up)

Post edited at 09:18
In reply to DanDDJ:

Hi all

Thanks for the information. I think this might be related to an issue I'm currently investigating to do with the data. I'm leaving for a 2 week holiday today, my best advice if you want a quick fix would be to uninstall and reinstall the crag. If that doesn't work can you let me know, as that will give me a good indicaiton of what may be going on.

Cheers,
Martin

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...