UKC

UKC search functionality

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MelvinWaggg 06 Dec 2023

My question is about the search funtion in the "My Logbook" page ("Search all routes/sectors/crags").

I want to search the description of problems to filter certain styles, say compression. So I search compression, and filter by a grade, say f7c. Problems appear but not all matching the criteria, say Brass Monkeys (f7C), which is obvious when sorting by popularity. Brass monkeys has "Compression" in it's problem description but it's a rockfax description rather than a UKC description.

Does this search function not search within rockfax descriptions even if they're listen on UKC? Is it possible to include rockfax descriptions in this search? Thanks in advance.

In reply to MelvinWaggg:

It's supposed to work as you expect it to. You've come across a synchronisation bug in the search database. The old description for Brass Monkeys was "start on a block at the back of the roof powerful moves up the steep northwest side of the block", and the search db still thinks it's that. We'll look into fixing it. Thanks for the report.

OP MelvinWaggg 08 Dec 2023
In reply to Stephen Horne - Rockfax:

Glad I could help!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...