UKC

Good forums/places to look for a second hand (off-piste) ski setup?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Chan 08 Nov 2022

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any active forums for ski touring/mountaineering/freeride, where people traded gear purchases. Similar to UKC for climbing gear. I struggle to find anything, but surely there must be people selling some decent kit somewhere!

Thanks,

Michael

Dark-Cloud 08 Nov 2022
In reply to Michael Chan:

British Backcounty for sale/wanted Facebook group is worth a look, usually a lot of good kit on there

WillCass 08 Nov 2022

Have a look at snowheads

Will

smithaldo 08 Nov 2022
In reply to Michael Chan: just put such a set up on the for sale forum  message me if you want pics  

ro8x 09 Nov 2022

Made me laugh but directly below your thread there was a thread titled "Off Piste/Ski Touring setup" for sale. Good luck finding some stuff before the snow sets in.

What exactly are you looking for? Someone on here might come along with an offer!

earlsdonwhu 09 Nov 2022

German eBay?

groups on facebook called SkiBay and Outdoor Gear Exchange. They have loads

Jimp97 09 Nov 2022
In reply to pdone:

is there a way to comment on the forums if you're not part of eagles club? I've seen a pair of Davis' that I'm interested in.

pdone 10 Nov 2022
In reply to Jimp97:

I imagine you have to be a member, however many of the adverts have contact details in them. 

In the case that doesn't have contact details you could ask someone who has put their details in if they would pass on a message (with your contact details) to the advertiser you are interested in. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...