UKC

Learn to lead.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 GarryReed 31 May 2023

Looking for beginner climbers who are looking to learn how to lead climb.

I am working towards my RCDI qualification and keen to get two climbers looking to learn how to lead on Trad/Sports climbing venues in the Peak District.

Regards 

Garry 👍 

JamesCook2 13 Jun 2023
In reply to GarryReed:

Hey man, 

Im very keen. Im in the Scottish Borders but could get a train down one weekend. 

Samk123 17 Jun 2023
In reply to GarryReed:

Hi Gary,

I'm a new climber, done one outdoor lead but definitely keen to learn more skills. I'm based in Manchester so getting out to the peak district isn't a problem

mburrows 06 Jul 2023
In reply to GarryReed:

Hi Garry

My friend and I are getting into climbing and we are looking for exactly this kind of thing.

We’re free weekend 22-23 jul if you’re keen and also available?

OP GarryReed 26 Jul 2023
In reply to Samk123:

Hi Sam sorry for the delay in getting back to you I've just been busy working.

If your still  interested then drop me a text 

07854 562122 

Cheers Garry 

OP GarryReed 26 Jul 2023
In reply to mburrows:

Hi sorry for the delay been busy with work. If you and you friend  are still interested in learning to climb  the please text me

07854 562122 

Cheers Garry 

KelliePyart 27 Jul 2023
In reply to GarryReed:

Hi Garry,

How much would this be? Been leading for a little while now (around two and a half months) and leading severes but would be good to say I've officially done learn to lead and get some more tips. 

Thanks Kelly 

Tishtoshtess 31 Jul 2023
In reply to GarryReed:

Hi Garry - appreciate some time has passed but i'd be keen if you're still looking. I'm a very comfortable boulderer of around 8 years BUT ive only ever top roped a handful of times, and only one of them was outdoors. I have no idea how to lead, or even belay efficiently at the moment, and really keen to learn.

Cheers

hugh1201 23 Aug 2023
In reply to GarryReed:

Hi Garry, 

Very keen for this if the offer still stands? 

Hugh

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...