UKC

MIA Trainee - Free guided scrambling and multi-pitch climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 robwymer 18 May 2017
Hi folks

I’m an MIA (Mountaineering Instructor Award) trainee, and I am looking to take people multi-pitch climbing or scrambling in North Wales/Snowdonia.

I am preferably looking for 2 people at a time; however, if you’re on your own that’s fine too!

I can cater for a variety of different needs, from those who have never been rock climbing or scrambling and wanting to give it a go, to having done some climbing and are wanting to progress a little further, or maybe moving outdoors from the wall? Days can be tailored to your needs.

Currently I have these dates free in June:

5-8th
12/13th
15-17th
19th-23rd
26/27th
30th

You can contact me on 07802 785991 or robwymer(at)hotmail.com, or of course comment here. Please just get in touch and hopefully we can sort something out!

I need to draw your attention to the following:

As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor Award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Cheers
Rob Wymer
 Hwatts 18 May 2017
In reply to robwymer:

Have pm'd you.
OP robwymer 19 May 2017
In reply to Hwatts:

Thanks, have replied to your email.

Rob
OP robwymer 30 May 2017
Last few remaining dates in June:

12th
15-17th
26th
30th
OP robwymer 02 Jun 2017
5-8th now back available.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...