UKC

music to climb to

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Sarah Crowe 19 Oct 2005

last week, could be purely by chance (but don't know why), they played Yazz-the only way is up-several times at mcc

Any other evidence of walls playing 'climbing' related tunes or suggestions for inspirational climbing related music.

Sarah
Leeroy 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:
yeah was at roperace the other weekend and they had faithless on! definately music to climb to!
 Kate 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: my local wall doesn't (thankfully) play music anymore, but never noticed it when they did.
 Ram MkiV 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: no music at my local wall.....except when i take my own mp3 player and speaker but then risk boring folk complaining.

for outside sometimes; Razorlight - 'somewhere else'
 Jamiemcp 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Steve Ramsden:
>
>
> for outside sometimes; Razorlight - 'somewhere else'

Radom Razorlight thing-Andy the drummer once flooded my bathroom

glyn28 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: anything by Black Lace - superb!
 rock_waif 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

The Cure, The Forrest

IOAN D 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: TOP GUN AND JIMI HENDRIX best music of all to get you flying up the grades . play max volume on the way to the crag. maby take a portable cd player when trying out bouldering projects . a must
kevster747 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: Sunday at Alien1 in Edinburgh we had; AC/DC for those about to rock. then mon Alien2 had Iron Maiden Run to the hills.
 Danos 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

Mate of mine suggested this a while ago to get psyched for a big route and I agree - White Stripes 'Blue Orchid'
 Mikey_07 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

Johnny B Good!!!
Yrmenlaf 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

Birdsong

Y.
 Chazz 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: tis much better to just sing while you climb
 Mikey_07 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Chazz:

If you can sing...personally, I sound like a cross between a stangled cat and an X-factor contestant who never got past round 1.
 Chazz 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Mikey_07: well yeah but then you climb harder to get away from the small mob congregating at the bottom of the route trying to make you shut up
 Mikey_07 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Chazz:

Not where I'm from...it's called a firearm and I can't outclimb a bullet.
 abarro81 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: nothing beats some full volume drum n bass remixes of prodigy tracks to get you psyched to crank on steep stuff- i swear it is impossible to feel pumped whilst it's on!
staralfur 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

'world police and friendly fire' movement by godspeed you black emporer normally inspires me to get up a particularly imposing bit of rock.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...