UKC

How many BBQ's?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 19 Sep 2008

...did you lot get in this summer. Last count (and we are still going) I had about 25.

So I'm now officially a member of the 'smug bastard' club.

Bingly Bong 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Removed User: 1 mini one...

It doesnt help that my BBQ has been stranded round my parents house since June 07!
Removed User 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Bingly Bong:
> (In reply to Bobt) 1 mini one...
>
> It doesnt help that my BBQ has been stranded round my parents house since June 07!

Stranded - as in 'can't get to it for the water'
Bingly Bong 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Removed User: Might as well be!

No, stranded in that other than walking it home, it's too big to fit in my car, and my dad sold his van that it was originally transported in!
In reply to Removed User: In keeping with my mood of complete honesty this week, I think BBQ's are shit.
 Enty 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Removed User:

BBQ's are so 199o's.
You need an authentic wood burning pizza oven. Let your guests put their own toppings on and serve with gallons of chilled Rosé.

The Ent
Removed User 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Fawksey:

yep, but that's because you generally have them in single figure temps, with at least storm force winds and around a 75% chance of rain.
Removed User 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Enty:

Over here, BBQ's are the main cooking tool. I have a picture of a guy BBQ'ing on his 18th floor balcony at -20!
Bingly Bong 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Removed User: Could I just congratulate you on this sentence:

Just moved to Saskatchewan, a place so flat you can watch your dog running away for a week

PMSL!
Removed User 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Bingly Bong:

Ahhh, yes. The Irony of it.
In reply to Removed User: Oh its nothing to do with temps its the class of people that have them.
Removed User 19 Sep 2008
In reply to Fawksey:
> (In reply to Bobt) Oh its nothing to do with temps its the class of people that have them.

That's ok then as they don't have a 'class of people' over here.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...