UKC

Bringing the Outdoors - In!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi guys and girls!

I have just purchased a state of the art Moon finger board and buddies at the wall tell me that If I am going to get cranking I have to get right on it!

So here's the plan. I have found in my expereince that they don't quite match up to outdoor climbing - to say the least! this is frustrating.

So I have an idea.....
My landlord has an angle grinder and I want to get hold of some quality God's own rock (gritstone for people who don't know what this is)

I know that people get quite protective about it so don't plan to just nick it from anywhere like a bloody quarryman! I want to cut some select bits and stick em on my fingerboard. I think Millstone could be a good place to start. A lot of it looks loose at the Keyoc bit anyway.

Do you think this will help me get stronger tha normal workouts?

thanks for your time,
Greg
 JSA 18 Nov 2009
In reply to Northern Alliance Commander:

0/10, very very poor troll, must try harder.
mountainsheep 18 Nov 2009
In reply to Northern Alliance Commander: truly terrible I mean seriously it's awful 0/10
 Reach>Talent 18 Nov 2009
Gods own rock is not Gritstone. God is an entirely fictional concept* dreamt up by a bunch of crazed megalomaniacs to lead the impressionable astray and annoy those of us who see the pointlessness of it all. Therefore Gods own rock is almost certainly sandy and near Tunbridgewells.

Matt Maynard 18 Nov 2009
In reply to Reach>Talent: Will that be easier to get hold of any apply. I'm in Sheffield you see? Crumbly?
 biscuit 18 Nov 2009

1/10 due to very poor subject matter but nicely put together profile.
 colin987 19 Nov 2009
In reply to Northern Alliance Commander: Very good, first smile of the day.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...