UKC

THE LOWDOWN: Instant Iker action

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Last week, Iker Pou once again visited the Lleida crags. Andoni Perez reports, he first made quick work, as in two tries, of Full Equipe, ~8c, at Oliana, a route bolted by Victor Fernandez, before moving on to Margalef and the Hermita sector, where he polished off the pocket race Abanico de...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=54521

Some of these replies were posted on Björn's old blog website, and so won't be from registered UKC users
Anonymous 08 Mar 2010
I think its worth mentioning(maybe even not?) that Adam Ondra made really quick work on A Muerte 9a in Siurana three days ago, on his 3rd try...reported by lezec.cz
Marc Germani 08 Mar 2010
ex- is added to nouns to show that someone or something is no longer the thing referred to by that noun. For example, a woman's ex-husband is no longer her husband.

so you cannot call Nalle ex-Boulderer, because he did not decide to stop bouldering (unless you have inside info), he just came to Spain because it's the best weather in all Europe this winter

And yes, it's a really great result, but i believe he will do really hard stuff sooner
Ha, ha, no worries Marc, I know Nalle is by no means an "ex boulderer", I was just being cheeky. Don't take everything I write literally.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...