UKC

EVENT NEWS: The Climbing Works International Festival 2011

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 22 Feb 2011
Johanna Ernst in the final of CWIF 2010. Photo dr-photography.co.uk, 5 kbThe CWIF returns for its 5th year bigger and better than ever before. Much more than just a competition, it provides you the chance to climb alongside some of the best boulderers in Europe.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=3502
 iain_cbr 22 Feb 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: I couldn't see an actual competition date on there, is it just me?!
Franklin the pedantic cat 22 Feb 2011
In reply to iain_cbr:
I couldn't see an actual competition date on there, is it just me?!

Good point. I can't see it either. Must be a middle aged thing then.....
 CarolineMc 22 Feb 2011
In reply to Franklin the pedantic cat: Aaaaarrrhgggghhh!!! I must be middle aged too - cos I couldn't see it either.

But I had the 'youth' mode switched on and clicked the climbing works link. It's the first weekend in March - 5th & 6th!

C-:
Franklin the pedantic cat 22 Feb 2011
In reply to CarolineMc:
> (In reply to Franklin the pedantic cat) Aaaaarrrhgggghhh!!! I must be middle aged too - cos I couldn't see it either.
>
> But I had the 'youth' mode switched on and clicked the climbing works link. It's the first weekend in March - 5th & 6th!
>
> C-:

Evening Youth!

Michael Ryan 22 Feb 2011
In reply to iain_cbr:

Added.

Date: Weekend 5-6th March 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: Not to slag off the raising money for charity thing but as a sunderland fan do not wear a newcastle shirt on the day! Not cool!
In reply to sam.sam.sam.ferguson: Andy is a Newcastle fan. He is recovering from a major stroke, which is definately not cool. If I can help him or others in a similar situation by wearing a black and white rag for a few hours then I reckon that is cool.

Andy appreciates the torment that I will go through to help him/others.
 iain_cbr 26 Feb 2011
In reply to Franklin the pedantic cat:
> (In reply to iain_cbr)
Must be a middle aged thing then.....

Shit, I didn't even realise I was middle aged. Bummer...
In reply to Graeme Alderson: It was meant to be taken as a joke, i fully support this and wish him nothing but the best and you are raising money in a good way.

Apologies if it was not interpreted the same way it was written, maybe i should have added LOL?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...