UKC

Please have a listen

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Leo Woodfelder 21 Jul 2011
Hi everyone, how about a bit of late night music? I have recently got back into producing and I have posted a wee selection of instrumentals for your ears.

Any feedback is appreciated (Whoops, now I've said that no doubt I will get flamed)

If anyone wants to use anything they hear for a climbing vid or any other project just let me know.

http://soundcloud.com/leowoodhead
 Lez Bee Anne 21 Jul 2011
In reply to leroybrown:

Yeh good stuff Leo , likes it . . . 80)
johnj 21 Jul 2011
In reply to leroybrown: Some decent tunes there fella, I enjoyed the mood they set.
In reply to johnj: Cheers guys glad you like them! I hadn't made any tunes for ages and just felt like it was time to push some out!

I have had an enforced 3 weeks off climbing due to my climbing partner having a hernia operation. It's given me some time to get back into making some tunes!

Desperate to get out climbing though, should be back out next weekend. Can't wait! Fingers crossed for good weather!
 bradholmes 21 Jul 2011
In reply to leroybrown: Nice one, like progression in particular.
 Steeve 21 Jul 2011
In reply to leroybrown:
awful, each of them sounds like the soundtrack to a shit video game.
sorry pal.
Simon Wells 21 Jul 2011
In reply to leroybrown:

Anther vote for Progression!
 Fly Fifer 21 Jul 2011
In reply to leroybrown:

You show potential but are limited by your gear.

i enjoyed "Raindrops" in particular. It put me in mind of early Boards of Canada.

Keep it up
In reply to Steeve: Each to their own!
In reply to Fly Fifer: Cheers dude, just enjoying making tunes at the moment. In terms of gear all songs have been made on digital software! Would love some analogue synths! Too pricey though! Would rather fritter my money away on shiny cams and trips away!
In reply to Fly Fifer: Got to admit I do like boards of canada! Very chilled vibe! I remember the first time I heard some I thought it sounded like Nightscreen music but it really grew on me! Great production!
 IanMcC 22 Jul 2011
In reply to leroybrown:
Were you formerly known as "Bad Bad" leroybrown?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ooq3JbWbdjk&

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...