UKC

Favourite UKC photographer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 wildeybeast 24 Mar 2012
Who's your current favourite? There are loads of consistently brilliant contributors but does anyone else think some of Nadir Khan's stuff stands out recently...???

Oh, just realised everyone does, as his gallery is number 1!! Well deserved I reckon!
 The Pylon King 24 Mar 2012
In reply to wildeybeast:

Voting is for unimaginative idiots but there are certainly some good pics in his gallery. Pictures of Gargoyle Flake at Bamford should be banned.
 koolkat 24 Mar 2012
In reply to wildeybeast:
there are many
topper harley
jon griffith
ice nine
radson
many others
 ChrisJD 24 Mar 2012
In reply to Formerly Known as Pylon King:

I don't think I'm either unimaginative or an idiot. And I like and enjoy the voting system.
 Nadir khan 25 Mar 2012
In reply to wildeybeast: Thanks for the mention , glad you like some of the images . And in reply to pylon king I don't thInk the voting system is perfect but it has a place and serves a purpose . And re the Bamford flake photo , I'm not the first and certainly won't be the last to take that shot , it's a classic .
 Nadir khan 25 Mar 2012
In reply to wildeybeast: And to answer the original question , recently I've really liked SeanB stuff with the OCF. Nicholas Livesey is doing some great stuff and Jon griffiths work is consistently of a high quality . There's a lot of very talented people out there and I really enjoy seeing what other photographers have been up to .
 Padraig 25 Mar 2012
In reply to Nadir khan:
> (In reply to wildeybeast)
I've really liked SeanB, Nicholas Livesey, Jon griffiths, Streapadair, & Ice9.

pad

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...