UKC

Some shots from Morocco

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nadir khan 02 Apr 2012
I've put a few shots from my recent Moroccan photo trip on my blog . Appreciate any feedback or thoughts . It did prove difficult getting people shots , hence lots of shots of backs , but somehow that actually added to the mystery of it i think . The north of Morocco is much greener than you'd expect hence not many dunes and camels .

I'm working on a slideshow of the trip so hopefully will post a link once its done

also , thinking of going back next year around the same time with some other interested photographers for 2 days Fez , 2 days chefchaouen and doing a workshop type thing ?
http://nadirkhanphotography.co.uk/blog/?p=270
http://nadirkhanphotography.co.uk/blog/?p=163
In reply to Nadir khan: Good use of photoshop
 eugeneth 02 Apr 2012
In reply to Nadir khan: Your pictures are excellent Nadir, especially the black and whites. I found that Morocco was a really hard place to take pictures of people, they seem reluctant and some even angry about it. I think the effect of people 'walking away' capture the mood of some parts of Morocco really well
OP Nadir khan 02 Apr 2012
In reply to eugeneth: i found that i eventually started to take pictures with the camera down by my waist , a bit hot or miss , actually , more miss really but what they don't know can't hurt them . a couple of the old boys on donkeys were quite happy to have shots and stopped and posed .

think I'll sort out some models for the next trip
 Boogs 02 Apr 2012
In reply to Nadir khan:

Some beautiful and stunning shots there Nadir . Wonderful , well done .

Leon
In reply to boogie man: Thank you , thats very kind of you .
In reply to BlakeyDerbyshire:
> (In reply to Nadir khan) Good use of photoshop

Its not photoshop , i was trailing colour efex pro4 which is incredibly simple but remarkable in the quality of image it gives . not sure if i went a bit over the top with it but , like all things , its a learning curve
cap'nChino 03 Apr 2012
In reply to BlakeyDerbyshire:
> (In reply to Nadir khan) Good use of photoshop

Am I missing something?

I couldnt see much use of editing software. I wouldnt say any of the colours are too saturated etc. i am guessing a bit of cropping and sharpening was used but it doesnt appear obvious.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...