UKC

"The Only Genuine Jones" book launch event thread

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Only a hill 25 Feb 2013
So who is going to be there? I will be (of course), plus the lovely Hannah S and a variety of other UKCers!

If you are going to attend it would be great if you could post below so I know who to expect =)

To recap: it's at the Clachaig Inn, 9pm Wednesday. I'll be nattering about hills, 19th century mountaineering, and my fictionalised version of climbing history. You'll have a chance to buy signed copies of my book (which is, incidentally, already available to order on Amazon) and hobnob with fellow UKCers.

Weather and climbing conditions currently look awesome so I'm hoping there will be plenty of people in the area!
 Steve Banham 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Only a hill: I'll be about...
In reply to Only a hill:
me me I'm going.
 Caralynh 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Only a hill:

Jez and I are driving up tomorrow if the van is fixed.
 wilkie14c 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Only a hill: The wife to be and I are driving up Wednesday morning, we are using the night away to have our stag and hen doo - 2 birds one stone and all that. Alex you need to have all the talky stuff by 22.00 as we have a male stripper and a 'whip-a-gram' booked....
OP Only a hill 25 Feb 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
Don't worry, it should all be wrapped up by ten o'clock--I don't plan on talking for more than half an hour at most. See you there!
OP Only a hill 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Caralynh:
Hope you can make it!
OP Only a hill 27 Feb 2013
In reply to Only a hill:
So today is the day! Weather and conditions are stunning so we are expecting a reasonably full house (with a bit of luck). I'm setting up from around 8:30 and the event starts at 9.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...