UKC

FS: Amazing bouldering wall / training facility.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 pep 24 Apr 2013
premier post photo
Price: £500

This is a fantastic opportunity to own your own training facility it includes:
A Huge 45 degree bouldering wall with roof section (currently has ribs on them as seen in picture but could easily be removed if wanted)
A 3 level campus board, with comfortable hard wood finger ledges as seen in picture. Warm up/cool down finger board section, at the moment I haven’t put any hold on it as seen in the picture.
100’s of high quality climbing holds including sloppers, pinches, pockets, crimps, side pulls, underclings and jugs etc.
It also includes 100’s of £££ of quality foam crash pads as seen in the picture, also a huge box of 100’s of extra holds for expanding your wall (and adding to your fingerboard)
PLUS Some of high quality silicone moulds to make as many holds as you like! There are also more bolts and T nuts for when you wish to extend the wall. This wall could very easily be rearranged to fit your own garage or room. Buyer collects and dismantles
This really has to be seen to be appreciated!
Re-location forces sale...

more pics available.
OP pep 24 Apr 2013
In reply to pep:

Check my profile for the 'as seen in picture' pictures.

Wayne
OP pep 25 Apr 2013
In reply to pep:
I cant most of the pictures in my profile as they haven't got a climbing theme, so just drop me a msg and ill send them to you.

or check my lot on ebay username: 6506wayne
 djelkin1992 27 Apr 2013
In reply to pep: you havent said where you are based?
OP pep 27 Apr 2013
In reply to djelkin1992: Hi im in worcestershire. 10mins from M5 or M42.
 Durbs 29 Apr 2013
In reply to pep:

Could you let me know sizes? Width and height of panels in particular.

Trying to work out both a) if it would fit in the room and b) if it would fit in an estate car when dismanteled...

Guessing you wouldn't want to split this - i.e. no crash pads or campus rungs?
OP pep 29 Apr 2013
In reply to Durbs: Hi There, if you look on ebay my user name is 6506wayne ive posted a pic with the details in cm. It's much easier to see it in picture form than for me to describe. Sorry bud but want to sell as 1 lot to be honest there's that many holds its got to worth a fair bit just in holds alone. The ply is hardwood venner and would make a really nice feature in a room. All the crashpads ive made from Blue foam and sandwiched with black or blue closed cell foam! In other words they are quality! you can take some big falls on them and not even feel it. Plus Ive made ripstop carry cases for them so if you wanted to use them to protect a Highball/solo they would be perfectly transportable. If you had a roofrack you might just do it although there is some wieght to it all. I real think 1st person to come and have a look at this will buy it it will use this regularly and you WILL get strong!
OP pep 29 Apr 2013
In reply to Durbs: 1 sheet of this plywood is. 18x1220x2440mm
 Durbs 30 Apr 2013
In reply to pep:

Wicked thanks - will consult with the other half and get back to you.

As you say, even if we don't use it all - for the holds and wood alone it's a good price
OP pep 30 Apr 2013
In reply to Durbs:

Sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...