UKC

worst performance ever committed to record

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 19 Dec 2013
this should exclude deliberate piss-takes-the performer needs to trying their best, but they are, sadly, rubbish. To get the ball rolling, check this- youtube.com/watch?v=uV0MtVWIN8Y&
 Blue Straggler 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Removed Userena sharples:

I thought the thing about Mrs Miller was that she WAS trying her best, and it was the producers and record label who were taking the piss?

Anyway.

How about Diamond Lights by Hoddle and Waddle or whoever it was
 The Pylon King 19 Dec 2013

that is so brilliant
 Cameron94 19 Dec 2013

Take your pick from this;

youtube.com/watch?v=eZuNGc1a0Ak&
Removed User 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:

Quite-she really did not seem to realise that she was a terrible singer. Some one may be along shortly with Florence Foster Jenkins. (I don't have the heart to post any myself-the responsibility of causing some folk to actually wet themselves is too much)
 Blue Straggler 19 Dec 2013

> Quite-she really did not seem to realise that she was a terrible singer.

Oops my emphasis was all wrong! Yes, she was trying her best (to a point; I think the penny did drop at one point and she saw the funny side of it and kept it going) but my point was that it was still a deliberate piss-take where the producers AND audience were "in on the joke", so she might not quite fit your criteria.
Removed User 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:

think you may be right. This though (as threatened) does absolutely fit the bill, to the extent of hiring Carnegie Hall for many years for her annual recital. No less than the aforementioned Foster Jenkins (a New York socialite who really thought she was a credible artist) You have been warned- youtube.com/watch?v=aIerl7VNkVo&
drmarten 19 Dec 2013

Thank you for introducing me to a new artiste. I have not heard of her before but I like her and her style. I have investigated a bit and bought her Greatest Hits CD. Her Monday, Monday is something to truly behold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zKCQK0apKc&list=PLjR26_E8E22_EQRizkEkBC...

Thanks again.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...