UKC

Kalymnos climbing partner all spring!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Adam_als 18 Apr 2014
Hello!

Not sure which forum will be seen more? I'll be in Kalymnos from now until June 17th and was just hoping to find a partner for any times in between. I have a partner from now until May 1, but you'll be welcome to join if you like, and I'm certain I'll be gone for a week in May at Font. For the most part, though, I'll be looking for a climbing partner this whole season. Hit me up and let me know!

Adam_als@hotmail.com

Best wishes.
 kipper12 18 Apr 2014
In reply to Adam_als:

What grades are u climbing at, I managed 6 b+ in October. I love the place, and have no plans for abroad this year yet.

Ian
Adam_als 18 Apr 2014
In reply to kipper12:

Mid 7's is a good spot for me but I'm good with all grades! Let me know when you want to come : )
 edinburgh_man 28 Apr 2014
In reply to Adam_als:

Hi Adam, I am free from 14th May to 7th June and thinking of spending it in Kalymnos. I havent been climbing much this year so expect I will need to climb low / mid 6s initially, but more than happy to belay / TR harder. Would that suit you?
AndrewMac 16 May 2014
In reply to Adam_als:

I will be in Mallorca and Rodellar 15th june to 12th july if you are still around by that time and in the area...was planning on Kalymnos later though. I climb mid 7's as well

Andrew

andy_mac911@hotmail.com
 Pavlusso 17 May 2014
In reply to AndrewMac:
You'll be not in Rodellar mid Septembsr ?
AndrewMac 23 May 2014
In reply to Pavlusso:

Ill be out of Europe by that time if your around before hand I would be keen
 Pavlusso 23 May 2014
In reply to AndrewMac:

I`ll be there as from the 5th till 27th/28th If I find climbing partner if I don`t probably 10 days hiking .
So desparate to find someone to climb with

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...