UKC

Netflix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Gone for good 20 Jun 2015
Brilliant choice of films on Netflix.
Last night I watched 180 degrees south, a story of a man who follows the footsteps of Yvon Chouinard to Patagonia. The night before Mount St Elias, a film about the world's longest ski run including some superb climbing and survival scenes and earlier in the Week the film about the 2008 K2 tragedy, The Summit. There are some great cycling films and plenty of skiing snowboarding and skateboarding movies as well.
Well done to Netflix. Excellent entertainment.
andymac 20 Jun 2015
In reply to Gone for good:

I'm trying to get it through the PS3.

But need an Ethernet cable?

Why did I dump all my old ones
In reply to andymac:

I watch it through my son's Xbox. I knew I would get some use out of it eventually.
andymac 20 Jun 2015

Are there cables involved?

In reply to andymac:

Only the HDMI from the box to the TV.
 nufkin 20 Jun 2015

> Brilliant choice of films on Netflix.

There is, but after a few weeks you come to realise there's also an awful lot of guff too.

Not that it's their fault the films are bad, but gathered in one place like that it doesn't do much for your faith in the entertainment industry
 Jon Stewart 21 Jun 2015

> Brilliant choice of films on Netflix.

When I had the free trial I thought it was balls.

But then, I'm a horrible snob: it's either Charlie Kaufman, Hanneke, Von Trier or not worth watching.
 Shani 21 Jun 2015

Three words: Attack on Titan!
 Yanis Nayu 21 Jun 2015

The trouble with Netflix is that if you want to watch something particular, it's NEVER there!
 The Potato 21 Jun 2015
In reply to Shani:
> Three words: Attack on Titan!

yeah but wheres series 2?

Also, Danger Mouse is on!
Post edited at 17:54
 goldmember 21 Jun 2015
In reply to Gone for good: I just a free version on Android, Showbox its amazing
 Mostin3 21 Jun 2015

180 degrees south is one of my favourite things to watch. I've seen it so many times.

There's some good documentaries on there, blackfish is worth a watch and all this mayhem is really good.
 Shani 21 Jun 2015
In reply to Pesda potato:

> yeah but wheres series 2?

Yeah - forums are buzzing with this question. You seen the trailer for the film? Looks like it might be awesome!

richprideaux 22 Jun 2015
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

Welllllll... completely outside of your contract with Netflix... but you can spoof the site into thinking you are in a different country by using a proxy or VPN. You still need to be a paid-up user, but you can access content not available in the UK:

https://flixsearch.io/

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...