UKC

Olympic TT (Spoilers)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DaveHK 10 Aug 2016
Anyone watching?

Looking good for Spartacus.
 GrahamD 10 Aug 2016
In reply to DaveHK:

Good indeed for Spartacus. Taking nothing away from that ride, butTdF clearly taking its toll to some extent on some of the others.
 Mike Highbury 10 Aug 2016
In reply to GrahamD:
> Good indeed for Spartacus. Taking nothing away from that ride, butTdF clearly taking its toll to some extent on some of the others.

Particularly when one has to do it one-handed.
 danm 10 Aug 2016
In reply to DaveHK:

I'm really pleased that Fabian won this after his bitter disappointment in 2012. A great way to finish off a legendary career. I think Froome did really well considering a wet and windy course wouldn't have suited his lighter frame much.
 balmybaldwin 10 Aug 2016
In reply to GrahamD:

He was of course in the tdf - although not at the sharp end
 Chris the Tall 10 Aug 2016
In reply to DaveHK:

Great way for Spartacus to finish his career, though I suppose he might be back for the worlds. Great effort by Thomas to finish in the top 10 (again) and beat some big names (not least Martin), and most of all to stay upright for over an hour

A far more satisfactory top 3 than in the woman's race. Relieved that a convicted doper didn't win, but I gather neither of the top two are in the UCI testing pool - one being semi-retired, the other having just come back from her ban. So what little testing will have been done will have been done by their own federations.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...