UKC

ESSENTIAL VIEWING - Please Watch

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Sl@te Head 07 Nov 2016
Before The Flood - National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M&feature=youtu.be
 winhill 07 Nov 2016
In reply to Sl@te Head:

Jesus, 95 minutes?

It's all a bit Troy McClure isn't it?

"Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such nature films as Earwigs: Eww! and Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory."

"Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You might remember me from such self-help videos as Smoke Yourself Thin, and Get Confident, Stupid."
Andy Gamisou 08 Nov 2016
In reply to winhill:

Always thought of Troy McClure as Attenborough' s natural successor. Baffled as to why the beeb haven't snapped him up.
 stp 08 Nov 2016
In reply to Sl@te Head:

Erm, it's an hour and 35 minutes and the title has religious connotations.

You might want to say something of what this is about and why you consider it essential viewing.
 La benya 08 Nov 2016
In reply to stp:

Leo DiCaprio telling you youre killing the planet
 cbonner 08 Nov 2016
In reply to Sl@te Head:

Watched this last week. A brilliant film highlighting a lot of the destruction caused through our greed for oil and consumerism.

I've always been pro green, but this has opened my eyes even more and made me re-think my impact on the earth.

I do find it sad how many people still brush climate change under the carpet, or ignore it. People could do so much more. People can change governments, and when that happens governments can start to change the world.
OP Sl@te Head 08 Nov 2016
In reply to stp:

Trust me, everyone on this planet needs to watch this and act on what they learn, it will be a well spent 95 minutes.

As cbonner says 'it's a brilliant film highlighting a lot of destruction caused through our greed for oil and consumerism'
 Simon Caldwell 09 Nov 2016
In reply to cbonner:

"People can change governments, and when that happens governments can start to change the world"

though not necessarily in the way you had in mind...
Jimbocz 09 Nov 2016
In reply to Simon Caldwell:

> "People can change governments, and when that happens governments can start to change the world"

> though not necessarily in the way you had in mind...

Seriously, I could do with a bit less people changing the government please.
Moley 09 Nov 2016
In reply to Sl@te Head:

When I link it says: "This video is private". Perhaps it isn't essential for everyone?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...