UKC

FS: Ice screws, pair axes, misc ice kit

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
michael lawrence 08 Dec 2016
Having a clear out of stuff that I'm unlikely to use again:

- Grivel Alp Wing axe and hammer. mixed picks, wrist leashes and finger trigger hooks. had solid use but good nick and picks in good shape £180 posted
- 1 x Black Diamond Express screw 13cm, exc cond prob only placed a couple of times, with rubber caps and mesh sleeves £35 posted
- 2 x Black Diamond Express screw 16cm, exc cond, both have NEVER been placed, with rubber caps and mesh sleeves £35 posted each
- 1 x Black Diamond Express screw 19cm, exc cond, NEVER been placed, with rubber cap and mesh sleeves, £38 posted
- 2 x Grivel ice screws 22cm, as new, NEVER carried or placed, £32 posted each
- 1 x Black Diamond ice screw up screw holder, ex cond, £5 posted
- 1 x Charlet Mozer abalakov threader, ex cond £5 posted
- 1 x Grivel Espresso ice screw holder as new, never used, £7 posted

I know that I am asking "good" money for the screws but they really are as close to new as you'll find. Please feel free to PM for more details and as many photos as you like. Happy to do a job lot on the above. Can also meet up in Essex or London.

michael lawrence 09 Dec 2016
In reply to michael lawrence:

black diamond ice screw up now sold - thanks.
michael lawrence 09 Dec 2016

13cm BDE screw now sold - thanks.
 MuckyMorris 12 Dec 2016

Hi Michael if the threader is still available I will take it thanks. Also live in Rainham Essex so might be able to meet up and get it.
Paul
michael lawrence 12 Dec 2016
In reply to MuckyMorris:

Ok great. If you would like to email me then we can make arrangements. Thanks, Michael.
 CalumFerry 13 Dec 2016

Could you PM pictures of the grivel axes please? Cheers
 Westy 14 Dec 2016

Ice screw up received today, thanks Michael.

James
michael lawrence 14 Dec 2016
In reply to Westy:

No problem James. Postage was £3.35 on it so I haven't made enough to retire on! I'm glad that it will get use now though and it was a good bit of recycling.
michael lawrence 14 Dec 2016
In reply to CalumFerry:

I've PM'd you Calum but I can for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to attach photos to a ukc PM. if you either reply to my email or PM me then i know i can send them from home.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...