UKC

Snow, Ice and Mixed Vol. 2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SteveJC94 03 Feb 2017
Hi guys
Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of 'Snow, Ice and Mixed - A Guide to the Mont Blanc Range - Volume 2'. Seems to be out of stock everywhere including the publishers website so I'm wondering if Cordee have stopped publishing it.?
Does anyone know of a good alternative guide as well?
Cheers
Steve
 tjoliver 03 Feb 2017
In reply to SteveJC94:

I think it might still be available in French (though I could be wrong on that). They're released a new edition of it in the near future hence why it's out of stock at the moment. Unfortunately there isn't really a good alternative.
 Simon4 04 Feb 2017
In reply to SteveJC94:

Do you have particular sections that are of interest to you?

In reply to SteveJC94:
As things stand, there will be a new English language edition of Snow, Ice and Mixed Vol 1 in June / July... the new edition of Vol 2 will not be available until Oct / Nov - its worth remembering however, the publication dates issued by most guidebook publishers are wildly optimistic...!!!

... there are still plenty of French language editions available in the shops in Chamonix - there are still a few English editions around in the UK; check out some of the more "off the beaten track" Cotswold branches...
Post edited at 13:49
OP SteveJC94 08 Feb 2017
In reply to Richard Wheeldon:

Thanks for the responses guys. Turns out my climbing partner has a copy so I've managed to luck out there!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...