UKC

NEWS: The Lappnor project

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 10 Feb 2017
The Lappnor Project poster, 3 kbThe Lappnor project documentary follows Nalle Hukkataival through all the ups and downs in the process of working the project that became Burden of dreams, the World's first ~9A, a problem that's right at the limit of what's humanly possible.

Humanly possible if you happen to be a super...

Read more
 simes303 10 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC News:

£7.34 for a short film about one boulder problem?
 Pete Dangerous 10 Feb 2017
In reply to simes303:

> £7.34 for a short film about one boulder problem?

Yeah, it's pretty steep!
 planetmarshall 10 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC News:

Great, but can we have a moratorium on climbing films called "The <Insert noun here> Project", please. Thanks
 jsmcfarland 11 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC News:

bought it, watched it, yawn. Totally forgettable sadly
 Si dH 11 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC News:
I thought it was great. Probably better if you can relate to it a bit: not necessarily to the extent of spending 3- 4 years on a single project, but at least having focused a couple of months and lots of sessions on something, especially on your own. I really felt the emotions he went through, the ups, downs and changes in beta (especially the microbeta that you aren't sure works) and the revelation that "this is possible for me" even though you know it could take 1000 more tried until it all clicks. Had a big grin on my face as he stuck the top
Post edited at 08:09
 AMorris 11 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC News:

I liked the film, but given that the dust and psyche has settled on his ascent for me I was more amazed by the fact that he managed to roll six sixes :O

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...