UKC

weekend plans

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 subtle 24 Feb 2017
The weekend beckons, depending on where you live the weather will no doubt play a large part in your plans, so, what you crazy cats up to this weekend?

girlymonkey 24 Feb 2017
In reply to subtle:

I'm taking the pup for a lesson on how to behave around sheep. An expensive lesson, hope it gets us sorted!
 deacondeacon 24 Feb 2017
In reply to subtle:
Higgar Tor tonight, then hopefully (please, please, please) somewhere will be dry on Sunday.

Oceanrower 24 Feb 2017
In reply to subtle:

Some cavey, cavey action near Cheddar with a brief respite to watch us smash Italy on Sunday.....
Adult weekend in Sheffield. That is, without dog and child. Why am I already feeling guilty about dropping of the pooch at kennels?

Girly, hope it goes well with the training. Took about a week of (self) training ours and he now trots along on paths and passes sheep without a care.

Rigid Raider 24 Feb 2017
In reply to subtle:

Quick beasting on the road bike this afternoon between work and darkness. Selling Mrs RR's car tomorrow morning. Trip to coal merchants for Pureheat and kindling. Weather permitting chainsaw a couple of trees for a neighbour and trailer the good bits home for splitting. Maybe another ride Sunday if it stays dry.
 girlymonkey 24 Feb 2017
In reply to Ghastlyrabbitfat:

Thanks. We have tried doing it ourselves on a friend's farm and it hasn't worked. Last week on Ben Ledi he started chasing one before I got a chance to get a lead on him, so we have decided that it has to be nipped in the bud now.
It's looking like being a foul day, so not missing out on exciting adventures for it
In reply to subtle:
On a cragging trip to Mallorca at the moment. Rest day today, then back to clipping bolts in the sunshine tomorrow

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...