UKC

Have you got any stunning South Devon pics?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Kafoozalem 28 Mar 2017
South Devon Rock, the sister guide to the recently published Dartmoor by the Climbers Club is well underway and should meet its 2018 publishing target with ease. We have a good range of action pictures but they tend to be the same old faces (and I do mean old!). If you have any sharp well exposed pictures with reasonably large file sizes please get in touch via UKC mail and I can give you an email or dropbox to send them to.
The guide covers all of South Devon except of course, Dartmoor.
If you take any stunners in the next few months please send them on. It is really helpful if they are labelled with climbers name and photographers name and climb depicted. In the past it has been CC policy to give a free guide to successful photography submissions.
OP Kafoozalem 29 Mar 2017
In reply to John Mcshea:

Is that Tom route cleaning again?
 d_b 29 Mar 2017
In reply to John Mcshea:

If that doesn't make the guide then there is no justice or goodness in the world.
 Macca_7 29 Mar 2017
In reply to Kafoozalem:

Hi Pete

I'm sure you have or will be in touch with Tom. Have a look through his gallery see if there's any you fancy.

I'll see what I've got.

Cheers

Macca
OP Kafoozalem 30 Mar 2017
In reply to Kafoozalem:

Thanks Macca - I have got most of Tom's pics. I look forward to your contribution.

tomrainbow 30 Mar 2017
In reply to Kafoozalem:

I hope you haven't Pete, most of them are completely unsuitable...for private viewing only!
In reply to Kafoozalem:

Hi Pete,

I haven't got a great deal, but have a good pic of Cherry midway across the Lip Trip/Caveman traverse - I'll send it through now.

May get a few more in/around the Easter Bank Holiday, as I'm taking a few days of either side to plump up an already plump weekend. That said, this'll mostly be in/around Anseys and I'm sure you've got more photos of there than anywhere else!
 Cusco 30 Mar 2017
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Sounds cool. But she can't make two front covers!

(BTW if she's reading, hope all's well Cherry)
 Cusco 30 Mar 2017
In reply to John Mcshea:

Hi Jb. I still have that excellent pic of you belaying....

C
 John Mcshea 30 Mar 2017
In reply to Cusco:

pic?

Rob, although I appreciate you coming all the way from Sheffield to take photos of me at Ansteys, you mustn't plump up your holiday time too much.

I don't think I have that many days worth of bright coloured t-shirts...
In reply to Kafoozalem:

Pete, were hitting some less travelled trad routes next week so I'll be sure to send over some photos. Let me know if you're around any late afternoons too. You're welcome to join.
OP Kafoozalem 31 Mar 2017
In reply to R2B:

Thanks Rus - doubt I'll make it but can't say I'm not intrigued.
OP Kafoozalem 31 Mar 2017

Still waiting Rob - looking forward to this one. I'll email my address.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...