UKC

A Massive Favour. Please?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 AP Melbourne 22 Sep 2017
Oh Hiya, if anyone here's on Amazon would it be too much to ask for a *positive* review of 'Punk in the Gym' please?
My royalties need a top up [well at least to twenty quid] and Jerry's 'Revelations' apparently has way more than mine. Just askin' like.
Many thanks,
And. x.

In reply to AP Melbourne:
Andy, done. Out of interest, looking at all the autobios from the golden age, which one did you enjoy the most? PITG is not allowed.
Paul

Sure, but I'm really lazy so please post a link so I can do it with the minimum of hassle.
 Pedro50 22 Sep 2017

Done. Only 5* I'm afraid
 David Alcock 22 Sep 2017

Done.
OP AP Melbourne 22 Sep 2017
In reply to mountain.martin:

Many, many thanks peeps. HUGELY appreciated.
Chatting on here with yous and Andrea Bocelli up at full tilt, a beer & a fag waiting for my mate to ring for brekkie and a lovely text conversation with an adorable old flame ,,, what a way to greet a new day.
Ta again.
A. xx
 aln 22 Sep 2017

I had a look on Amazon and all I see are positive reviews, so no worries there. Quite expensive though, so maybe cheaper re-prints in paperback might gain more sales.
OP AP Melbourne 23 Sep 2017
In reply to aln:

> I had a look on Amazon and all I see are positive reviews, so no worries there. Quite expensive though, so maybe cheaper re-prints in paperback might gain more sales.

Cheers aln, appreciated.
The sequel [which is coming along nicely] may well be in paperback actually.
Ta mate,
AP.
 Big Ger 23 Sep 2017

Done, gave you 5 stars, can you make the cheque out to Mr B Ger please.
 Stichtplate 23 Sep 2017
Your recent postings reminded me that I'd never gotten round to PITG so I bought it on kindle last week.
£7.02 ! If you're not flush with royalties you need to have a word with your agent.
(Worth every penny , will post your verified purchase 5 star review now).

Edit: all these rave reviews appearing in the last two days do look a little suspicious!
Post edited at 20:39
OP AP Melbourne 23 Sep 2017
In reply to Stichtplate:

> Edit: all these rave reviews appearing in the last two days do look a little suspicious!

>

Thanks Stichplate and again, much appreciated.
There's absolutely nowt sus about the recent reviews, please rest assured on that - I merely asked and good people responded accordingly.
The OP was instigated c/o Vertebrate my publisher as we're in the run up to the Christmas period which is generally the best time for sales so any additional promo helps get the numbers up. I mean, not that there's any real money in writing but when one's 'living' off AU$125/wk it all helps pay the bills.
Cheers,
AP.
 Stichtplate 24 Sep 2017

> Thanks Stichplate and again, much appreciated.

> There's absolutely nowt sus about the recent reviews, please rest assured on that -

I know , I provided one of them ... just being unnecessarily facetious.

Pekkie 25 Sep 2017

Just bought it on Kindle. Quick look and who's written the intro? Fellow pekkie Mike Owen! I'm going to enjoy this - and the review will be a verified purchase one...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...