UKC

Berlin boulder gym?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 HakanT 20 Nov 2017
There seems to be several gyms available. Is anyone here familiar with them? I'll be staying in Stadtmitte. Any thoughts on which gym I should go to?
mike1979 21 Nov 2017
In reply to HakanT:

Hi,
There really are lots of (very good) gyms in Berlin and a lot will depend on where exactly you live. My favorite is Bright Site in Schöneberg which also happens to be my local.
There’s a sport flat rate here which means you can go to all the gyms as well as loads of other sports. This costs 59 Euros a month and can be cancelled with just one month’s notice at any point. Just search for urban sports club berlin. If you do end up going for this option, you can email me and I can give you a code and this way we both get a month free of charge.
If you have any other questions about bouldering or climbing in Berlin, feel free to send me a msg/email.
Mike
 Fraser 21 Nov 2017
In reply to mike1979:
That Bunker place you're moderator of looks quite interesting!
Post edited at 08:49
mike1979 21 Nov 2017
In reply to Fraser:

Yes. Indeed. The bunker is great! As long as you’re into really techy vertical face climbing. There’s an article about in on ukclimbing. There’s a good climbing scene here and lots of climbers who head to Frankenjura or the Czech sandstone areas at the weekend, too.
OP HakanT 21 Nov 2017
In reply to mike1979:

Thanks for the beta, I'll check out your gym. The bunker looks interesting. I seem to recall seeing a video from there a couple of years ago. Looks very crimpy.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...