UKC

Evolv Bandits discontinued - what next?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 billyf 01 Mar 2018

I've been through many pairs of these but it seems that they're now discontinued.  Anyone know which of Evolv's current shoes are the closest thing? 

echo34 01 Mar 2018
In reply to billyf:

Kronos is fairly similar

Ban1 02 Mar 2018

If your really sold on bandits then just stock up on as many as you need 

Street 02 Mar 2018
In reply to billyf:

I used to use Bandits but moved onto the Shamans. I found the fit very similar and they both fit me perfectly. They still smell just as bad though..

gethin_allen 03 Mar 2018
In reply to billyf:

Hey will, can you not follow Pete and Chris  and buy some la sportiva finales. That way we can all have the same boots and it will get super confusing when we head out.

Prof. Outdoors 04 Mar 2018
In reply to billyf:

Not sure if you are still after Bandits. I have a pair of new, boxed pair of size 9s for sale. £33. They will get no use from me as ailment has kept me off work for 4 months and it looks like I could be out of action for a long while.

Furry Goose 04 Mar 2018
In reply to Prof. Outdoors:

£33? I may be keen for those if you still want to sell them

In reply to Furry Goose:

Sadly, I can't use them. I may as well sell them as they can at least see some rock.

Where you based? I am in Stoke-on-Trent otherwise would need posting.

Angrypenguin 04 Mar 2018
In reply to echo34:

I'm now after replacements for the Evolv pontas (which I hoarded 4 pairs of but have now worn through) which were the generation before and relatively similar to the bandits. The Kronos do look good and seem to fill that gap in the market but are already sold out of most sizes in most retailers - I wonder if they are also on the way out.

It's nearly as bad as bloody running shoes. You find a pair you like but you cant buy them again because the entire lineup has to be replaced every 18 months because of marketing.

In reply to Angrypenguin:

Agreed about running shoes. Bought 3 pairs of old stock Innov8 Terroc 330s and my last pair are now well holed but still being worn. I have succumbed and bought new Innov8s.

Post edited at 12:42
OP billyf 04 Mar 2018
In reply to Prof. Outdoors:

Thanks but UK 10 is the perfect size for me.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...