UKC

Crags Magazine

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Carnifexblue 15 May 2018

I saw a post on here about Crags Magazine. A friend of mine a well known Lake District Climber has a full set of them including the collectible Issue 1 of course and has asked me to sell them for him on EBay. They make fascinating reading. The first issue was 1976 and the adverts alone are worth looking at to see how much life has changed....

AlanLittle 16 May 2018
In reply to Carnifexblue:

As an adolescent lad at the time that's not why I found the adverts worth looking at.

Pedro50 16 May 2018

Maybe offer them on here first?

Removed User 16 May 2018

I started my Crags collection when I bought issue 1 from Geoff at Millstone. My issue 1 is a bit tatty now which is why he decided to change the format. I think that he was touring all of the crags trying to drum up business. 

Jono_1989 24 May 2018

How much are you looking for?

Coel Hellier 24 May 2018
In reply to AlanLittle:

> As an adolescent lad at the time that's not why I found the adverts worth looking at.

Were you interested in the latest fashion in Javelin fleece jackets? 

Andy Say 24 May 2018

> A friend of mine a well known Lake District Climber has a full set of them including the collectible Issue 1 of course and has asked me to sell them for him on EBay. They make fascinating reading. The first issue was 1976 and the adverts alone are worth looking at to see how much life has changed....

I've got that one as well.  They don't sell harnesses like that anymore.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...