UKC

Colourful replacement for Troll Omni trousers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Stone Muppet 27 Feb 2019

Wow, Troll have gone a bit dull and grey this season!

Shame because I liked their loose thin trousers cut for climbing

Where can I find the same sort of thing in more entertaining colours?

johncook 27 Feb 2019
In reply to Stone Muppet:

Call Troll and ask for better colours. I will be doing so in the very near future as I need a new pair. Two years ago they made me a pair that were large sections of blue, red yellow and black. (If you climb at Awesome, Sheffield, or anywhere in the Peak you will have seen them!) They are still going strong. They are the best climbing trousers ever and at a reasonable price. Lets all push Troll to get back to their great colours. 

Theo Moore 27 Feb 2019

Only on a climbing website would a pair of bright blue or bright red trousers be considered not bright enough

They're not as fantastic as the previous models but the Troll Guide has a colour scheme perfect for Leeds United fans!

Post edited at 09:39
 AlanLittle 27 Feb 2019

E9 do some fairly vivid colours, and they seem to have got it right with the cut: they manage to be entirely non-restrictive for climbing despite being made out of fairly thick, non-stretchy (but soft) cotton.

Toerag 27 Feb 2019

ThinkPink probably do something suitable. you need to look to European brands really, UK brands are generally very drab in comparison. Globetrotter.de might give you some ideas.

johncook 27 Feb 2019

Let's hope to hear a response from Troll. They have been around a very very long time and I ;like dealing with them, if the brighten up their range!

llanberis36 27 Feb 2019

Still have my original jesters 

Now they really need a comeback. ....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...