UKC

PODCAST: Factor Two - S3 Episode 1: Living in the Shadows - Franco Cookson

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 03 Mar 2020
Lost in the Shadows The Factor Two podcast is back for a third series. Wil Treasure shares more stories from the climbing world through interviews with both well-known and lesser-known characters. In-depth, personal accounts that aren't read from a page on a variety of themes. Settle down with a cuppa and have a listen...

Read more
 Paul Sagar 04 Mar 2020
In reply to UKC Articles:

Listened last night - really good stuff. There are so many podcasts out there but so few do it well. The care and production value that go into this series are a cut above. Keep it up!

Wil Treasure 07 Mar 2020

In reply to NERD:

Thanks for sharing those stories.

I never had the chance to meet Ian, but his death was one that really shocked me. I'd come to know him through the forums and read his blog occasionally. He was someone I could easily identify with. We had similar ambitions and I think were infuenced by the same messages. I'd done an Alpine season at the same age and had probably done the sport route he was killed on. I guess for me it was the first time in my easily career that I'd been affected by the death of someone who was a direct peer, even if we'd never met 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...