UKC

Mountaineering/Climbing Suggestions

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ryan_ID 26 Oct 2021

Hi All,

I have (more or less) decided that I will not be going ahead with Aconcagua this coming season and deferring until next year. Flight schedules are not great still and the risk of restrictions changing is too great for this type of trip for me, with so much value at stake.... that being said, I am finding any excuse to still do it! 

Anyway.... That brings me to the question...

I have some annual leave which I have to take, and a love of climbing/mountaineering. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for some epic routes, peaks etc suitable from now up to the end of April next year.

I would love some alpine if possible, but I do most of my trips solo. Partly due to not having any friends who climb, but also I have thoroughly enjoyed it just being me and the mountains... (and hordes of other climbers on MB!). If there is any way I could sneak some alpine in, that would be epic. Obviously if it is more technical and dangerous, I could look to go with a guide.

I have also thought about the possibility of stepping up to some big wall in the US as an option.

Anyway... suggestions if you had a few weeks spare would be great. I know it's a very open ended question. Experience in bio 

Post edited at 09:59

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...