UKC

FS: Hilleberg Akto 1 person, 4 season lightweight tent

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 TMM (user since 13/Nov/03) 05 Jan 2024
Price: £499.00

Hilleberg Akto 1 person tent.

These tents have become the benchmark for high quality, durable, all season, lightweight solo camping in the UK.

Please see attached some photos of the tent laid out in my hallway. As you can see it is pretty much 'as new' with the exception of a tiny amount of mud on the ground sheet. It has only been used for two overnight camps. Never left pitched during the day so no UV degradation. Always dried before storage. The poles are immaculate with no splits or damage. All the zips run as you would expect.

Given that the tent is in such immaculate condition I'm not really keen on getting it pitched in the garden during the current conditions.

Very happy potential buyers to come and have a close inspection of the tent so they are satisfied by the condtion. £499 collected from SE Dartmoor.

Jon Read 05 Jan 2024
In reply to TMM:

I have no relation to the seller, but am an owner of an Akto, and they are superb, robust tents. This looks like a bargain! 

OP TMM 05 Jan 2024
In reply to Jon Read:

Thanks for the positive feedback for the Akto. I am only selling as I am most of my camping now needs a two person tent. They are fantastic tents that offer a great balance of design, robust materials and reasonable weight.

Robin Thomson 07 Jan 2024
In reply to TMM:

I have one too. Twenty years old, pitched over 600 times. I'd snap up this one except that mine still has plenty of life left.

OP TMM 08 Jan 2024
In reply to TMM:

Thanks to the posters who have added their user experiences of this tent. 

I know it's a little brisk outside but does anyone want to buy it?

OP TMM 17 Jan 2024
In reply to TMM:

Bump.

65 17 Jan 2024
In reply to TMM:

Ah dammit if only I had a spare £500 burning a hole in my pocket. I had a red one years ago, best small tent I've ever had. My Nordisk Telemark 2 is lighter and sleeps two but if the weather was iffy I know which one I'd rather be in.

OP TMM 02 Feb 2024
In reply to 65:

Still available!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...