UKC

Sold: Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket 2023 XL Brand New

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 brunoschull (user since 02/Nov/10) 14 Mar 2024
The seller has now marked this as sold
Price: £300.00

Hey folks.  Spring cleaning time.  

Important detail.  I am from the US but live in Switzerland, so this will ship from Switzerland to the US with Swiss Post.  It's reliable.  I've bought and sold items on MP for many years without any problem.  You will have to be patient, but it will arrive.  The price include my shipping cost.  Paypal only, no friends or family. 

Arcteryx SV jacket, size XL, 2023, blue color, lighter than appears in picture, brand new, never worn. 300 Pounds. 

OP brunoschull 15 Mar 2024

Such a pretty jacket for such a good price!  The blue is much nicer in person than in the pictures!

You've always wanted to try to legendary Arcteryx Alpha SV...now's your chance!

Nobody interested at all?

Post edited at 09:23
OP brunoschull 15 Mar 2024

Here are some more pictures of the tags, which are hidden inside the front chest pocket--pretty cool!

I also took another picture in better light so people could see the color of the face fabric.

OP brunoschull 17 Mar 2024
In reply to brunoschull:

Yet more pictures, this time on my balcony outside. 

Strange to see down votes on my original message.  Genuinely curious.  Do people hate Arcteryx?  Is the price too high?  Do people think its a fraud?  Are people spooked by my place of residence?  My two regular ice climbing partners live in London.  Happy to provide references and lots of climbing pics!   Anyway, if this is the jacket you'be been thinking about, just get in touch.

mrjonathanr 17 Mar 2024
In reply to brunoschull:

> Strange to see down votes on my original message.  Genuinely curious.  Do people hate Arcteryx?  Is the price too high?  Do people think its a fraud? 

Not my size, but I read your post. Arcteryx kit is great... but you advertised posted to the USA?

> Important detail.  I am from the US but live in Switzerland, so this will ship from Switzerland to the US with Swiss Post.  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...