UKC

VIDEO: DESTINATION GUIDE: Yorkshire's Finest Bouldering Circuit: Widdop

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 UKC Videos 27 Mar 2024

Widdop offers a compact and accessible circuit, with an impressive amount of classics within a small area. It also offers nice, flat landings with a good range of grades on exceptionally high-quality rock. If there was a caveat, it’s that it’s rough rock, really rough, so take your time, move slowly, and watch out for those pebbles - they’re sharp!

Watch the video: https://www.ukclimbing.com/videos/play.php?i=6292
 plyometrics 27 Mar 2024
In reply to UKC Videos:

Nice wee vid. Such a class little venue. 

Enty 27 Mar 2024
In reply to UKC Videos:

Nice video, all those problems were on my after-work circuit. 

Watching you all freeze, I couldn't help seeing Scout basking in sunshine on the other side of the res.

E

In reply to Enty:

> Watching you all freeze, I couldn't help seeing Scout basking in sunshine on the other side of the res.

In retrospect that would have been the right decision, as it'd have made for a much more relaxing day 😂

steveriley 28 Mar 2024
In reply to UKC Videos:

Great stuff, loving all of this little series. I had a memorable (or not) 'amnesia point' on Pool Traverse recently. Tired at the end of the day and ready to throw in the towel. Had one last go at the encouragement of a German couple and very pleased I did. Nice 6B+ tick. Got home and found I'd done it 20+ years earlier and completely forgotten. A modest English 5c in the old Yorkshire OTE guide

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...